Request your library instruction today
As always, library faculty are excited to show your students the tips and tricks for conducting college-level research using MU Libraries' resources.
Your time is vital, so you've got options:
- Virtual (Teams)
- Embedded modules (tutorials, videos, quizzes)
- Customized for your student's needs
- Based on your assignments & preferences
Faculty research support
Our research help is not just for your students. Are you in the process of publishing, need to find sources for a literature review for a grant, or pursuing other scholarly endeavors? Our library faculty are subject-specific experts and are here to help.
And just like our instruction sessions, you've got options for connecting with us:
- Face-to-Face in Drinko, Morrow, or South Charleston Libraries
- Virtual Appointments: 30 or 60 minutes (Teams)
- Chat or Text (anonymous)
- Phone or email
Marshall Digital Scholar
Providing top-quality digital publishing for 3,000+ Marshall University-affiliated articles
As an institutional repository that brings together all of MU's research under one umbrella, the MDS team's goals are publishing, distributing, and preserving your scholarly work. If you want to increase the visibility of your professional research, they can:
- Publish your working papers, completed articles, or conference papers, as well as dissertations, M.A. portfolios/theses, and video presentations.
- Reduce permission and price barriers by being open access, allowing you to reach as many readers as possible.
- Compile and send readership reports. MDS tracks downloads and emails you a monthly report detailing your readership dates and locations, providing you with proof of your scholarly impact and article-level metrics for renewal documents and annual reports.
Have a question about anything on this page? Have a question about something not on this page?
Just ask your library partner team.