Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Access Pharmacy
Currently MU Librariies is offering a trial to McGraw-Hill AccessPharmacy however it is expected that we will have a subscription with full access by July 2015 that will last for a 12 month period. During the trialo period, access is available from the main library page. Here are some details about content:
- Readings include textbooks and Topics in Evidence-Based Pharmacy Practice, which is continuously updated
- Multimedia includes videos, lectures, and interactive content
- Extensive drug information
- Patient education
- Cases and care plans
- Citation tools are available
About search terms
- For evidence based research, select Topics in Evidence-Based Pharmacy Practice under the "Readings" tab and then further refine by selecting a topic category.
- Entering a search term will in the search box will bring results from a sources. For example, searching for Naloxone will bring content from cases, images, and textbook content