Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About CINAHL Complete
CINAHL®Complete is the world’s most comprehensive source of full-text for nursing & allied health journals. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the CINAHL index, with no embargo. CINAHL®Complete is the definitive research tool for all areas of nursing & allied health literature.
- Full text of more than 1350 journals
- Contains more than 4.1 million records dating back to 1937
- CINAHL Headings index with scope notes, major headings search, and subcategories search
- Evidence-based Care Sheets
- Quick Lessons CE Modules
- Graphs, charts, diagrams
- Cited references
- Evidence based, peer-reviewed, and other search limits are available in advanced searching
CINAHL Complete (ebsco)
Note to users: Basic CINAHL does not contain Evidence-based Care Sheets or the ability to search for images in the advanced searching limits. These are only available in CINAHL Complete.