The Cochrane Collection Plus (Ebsco) combines the following databases. See descriptions below.
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials – a bibliography of controlled trials.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews – contains full-text articles and protocols focusing on the effects of healthcare.
- Cochrane Methodology Register – a bibliography of publications which report on methods used in the conduct of controlled trials.
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE) – contains abstracts of published systematic reviews on the effects of healthcare from around the world.
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database – provides information on the costs of drugs, treatments and procedures.
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA) – provides details of completed and on-going health technology assessments worldwide.
Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (ebsco)*
*Remember, you can choose one of the other Cochrane databases above (or add them all in a combined search) by going to "Choose Databases" on the EBSCO search form.