Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About CINAHL Complete
The Cochrane Collection Plus (Ebsco) combines the following databases. See descriptions below.
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials – a bibliography of controlled trials.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews – contains full-text articles and protocols focusing on the effects of healthcare.
- Cochrane Methodology Register – a bibliography of publications which report on methods used in the conduct of controlled trials.
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE) – contains abstracts of published systematic reviews on the effects of healthcare from around the world.
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database – provides information on the costs of drugs, treatments and procedures.
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA) – provides details of completed and on-going health technology assessments worldwide.
Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (ebsco)*
*Remember, you can choose one of the other Cochrane databases above (or add them all in a combined search) by going to "Choose Databases" on the EBSCO search form.