1) To investigate an aspect of ‘banning books in public schools’ using a Supreme Court decision from the provided list as a starting point;
2) to begin with a question then investigate it through research to arrive at a better understanding of the topic;
3) to strengthen your understanding of Supreme Court First Amendment rulings and their precedents for the full Research Paper;
4) to compose a formal writing that will fully explain and support your thesis.
- Typed, in a Word document
- Formatting to meet MLA manuscript guidelines, including a Words Cited page not part of the length
- No length requirement
- Must incorporate in text citations for sources
- Typed, in a Word document, following the MLA manuscript formatting.
- Cite at least four sources
- Include a Works Cited page