Mini Rough Draft of Research Paper
1) To begin construction of the final draft
2) to present ideas for evaluation and response
- Must be an exploration of topic
- Includes research question or thesis statement
- Does not have to be formal
- Is a complete draft, including all ideas
- Typed, on paper
- Formatting to meet MLA manuscript guidelines
- No length requirement
- Must incorporate in text citations
Mini Revision Assignment
1) To practice revision before the full version
2) Learning to re-see a draft and look for content-level problems
- Follow the directions given on the Mini Revision Assignment sheets
- The Brainfuse report on your Mini Rough Draft and your brief reflective.
The Marshall University Writing Center is a free tutoring service for all Marshall students who want help with their writing. The Writing Center is staffed with graduate and undergraduate students ready to help you at any stage of the writing process. Tutors can be consulted on any writing assignment from any discipline.
Click HERE to go to the Writing Center page and make an appointment!