Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use This LibGuide
A LibGuide is a one-stop shop to get quick and easy access to the most relevant resources offered by a library. This particular LibGuide is for you, the FYS 100 student. We have collected many resources to help you make the most of your learning experience in First Year Seminar.
Just above this window you'll see six green tabs:
- HOME: You are on the Home page right now. If you want to return to this page, just click the appropriate tab at the top.
- FYS 100 INTRO: Click on this tab to learn more about the purpose of First Year Seminar and what you can expect in this course.
- LEARNING OUTCOMES: This tab provides information about each learning outcome. Be sure to click on each page.
- THE RESEARCH PROCESS: Click on this tab to learn more about how to conduct an effective and focused search for information, how to cite the sources you find, and how to know whether a source is reliable.
- EVALUATING RESOURCES: Click on this tab for resources that will help you evaluate resources.
- TEST YOUR SKILLS!: Answer a few brief questions to learn more about how you evaluate information.
Welcome to Marshall! You look great.