Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learn how to use RefWorks...
Need help with RefWorks?
an online research management, writing and collaboration tool that is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.
What can you do with it?
- Gather references automatically from article databases and indexes while you research
- Insert formatted references into your paper in a variety of styles (MLA, APA, Turabian, etc.)
- Format your footnotes and bibliographies
- Create a personal research database online
- Store and organize references that are accessible from any computer linked to the Internet
- Search a wide variety of article databases and import references
- Share references with others
- Download and use Write-N-Cite
Special thanks to Jennifer Harris from Shapiro Library at Southern New Hampshire University, for granting permission to borrow information from their RefWorks FAQ page.