Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learn how to use EndNote...
a reference citation management software packaged provided by the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine. It is licensed for installation on both university- and personally-owned PCs for Marshall faculty, staff and students throughout the university.
What can you do with it?
- Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
- Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.