Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Test Preparation through Learning Express
Learning Express is a comprehensive service that offers "learning centers" of tutorials, skill building exercises, and practice tests for all grade levels and for many careers. It is available to all residents and students in West Virginia through the WV Library Commission.
Here is how to get started:
- Go to WVInfoDepot and select Learning Express Library
- You must register for a free account in any library in West Virginia.
- After you have registered and have a free account you can use Learning Express anywhere and anytime
- Notice that there are "Learning Centers" on the left side of the screen
- Select the College Students learning channel
- Select Graduate School Exntrance Exams Preparation
- Select the test preparation series that you want
- Save the practice tests/tutorials to My Center, go to the top navigational bar and access the tests from My Center