Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is a research guide??
- a librarian created information portal that directs you to high quality resources
- a great place for "one stop shopping" of Marshall University library resources
- a dynamic space that I can modify to meet your research needs
How to use this guide?
- Tabs at the top guide you to different topic pages
- Resources are located in little boxes on each page
- Interact with search boxes and links to go to new pages of information
Barns, Bill, and Gene Ambaum. "Unshelved." Comic strip. Unshelved. June 25, 2007. Accessed August 16, 2017. www.unshelved.com.
My name is Lori Thompson and I am a Librarian, Archivist and graduate of the Marshall University's MA in history program.
I am an expert at:
- Teaching library tips and tricks
- Finding things (especially stuff not on the internet)
- and lots more listening
Please feel free contact me if you have questions, need research help or just to say hi. My contact information is located on each page.