Answer the following questions (as applicable, in your own words), and submit them using the method your professor requires (e-mail, Blackboard, etc.).
1. True or false: Marshall students may borrow ("check out") books from the general collection for a period of up to six weeks.
2. What is the library's search engine called?
3. True or false: pages you find on the open internet have all been reviewed by experts.
4. True or false: including a website's URL is enough to cite a resource in an academic paper.
5. Where can you find Marshall Libraries' collection of Government Documents?
6. True or false: encyclopedia entries are a good starting point for research.
7. True or false: in order to check items out from the library, you do not need your student ID with you.
8. If you are looking for a book and it is not in Drinko Library's general collection, which service should you use to obtain it?
9. True or false: the library only has books, CDs, and DVDs available to check out.
10. True or false: there is only one citation style.