Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We've redesigned our library website!
It's now easier than ever for you to conduct scholarly research and get library support.
- We used student feedback to improve our user experience.
- We made a concerted effort to prioritize scholarly resources, research & citation help, and popular links.
- We created new tutorials to walk your students through the research process at their point of need.
Request your library instruction session today
As always, library faculty are excited to show our students the tips and tricks for conducting college-level research using MU Libraries' resources.
Your time is vital, so you've got options:
- Virtual (Teams)
- Customized for your needs
- Based on your assignments & preferences
South Charleston Library Hours
Monday 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9:00 - 8:00
Friday 9:00 - 4:00
Have a question about anything on this page? Have a question about something not on this page?
Call 304.746.8910 or reach out to the following people:
Gena Chattin, MSLS, Research & ETD Librarian 304.746.9130
Heather Lauer, MLS, Reference & Instruction Librarian 304.746.8906
Kathy Murphy, DDS, Library Research Specialist 304.746.8900