EndNote is reference management software available free to the Marshall community with features to:
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library through EndNote sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
- Share your references with collaborators through EndNote sync.
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
- Check Out the EndNoteTraining YouTube Channel - Subscribe to the EndNoteTraining channel to learn about new videos when they appear, or browse the playlists to find topics you are interested in.