EndNote is reference management software available free to the Marshall community with features to:
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad, through EndNote sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
- Share your references with collaborators through EndNote sync.
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
- Check Out the EndNoteTraining YouTube Channel - Subscribe to the EndNoteTraining channel to learn about new videos when they appear, or browse the playlists to find topics you are interested in. You can find direct links to many videos on the EndNote X7 and X8 pages.