Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is intended to help students in Dr. Robert Ellison's Fall 2021 course, ENG 499, with their research projects.
In this guide, you'll find:
- links to the recommended library resources. This includes but is not limited to:
- article databases
- print books
- print journals (aka periodicals)
- newspapers & magazines (aka periodicals)
- information for creating citations (for both in-text and Works Cited)
- further avenues for research assistance.