Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is intended to help students in Professor Daniel O'Malley's Spring 2019 course, ENG 350, with their research projects.
What to expect
In this guide, you will find:
- links to the recommended library resources. This includes but is not limited to:
- article databases
- print books
- print journals (aka periodicals)
- newspapers & magazines (aka periodicals)
- information for creating citations (for both in-text and Works Cited)
- further avenues for research assistance
How to navigate this guide:
Use the tabs across the top to move to the relevant pages.