Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Public Health Guide
Welcome to the Public Health research guide. This guide was created to assist with your public health information and resource needs.
I am here to help
How can I assist you?
- Sessions on searching our electronic databases (individual research consultations and in-class instruction)
- Using EndNote, our bibliographic management software
- Library catalog searching
- Subject resources
- Research skills and consultations
- Library instruction and orientations
How can you reach me?
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Drinko Library DL213B
Public Health Programs @ Marshall University