Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The EBSCO collection
Here are some quick facts about our EBSCO collection:
- Includes approximately 200,000 ebooks including Academic, Business, Clinical, Community College, Engineering, Public Library, History, Religion, and University Press collections.
- Access is available through desk top computers
- Many books are totally downloadable onto tablets or portable devices such as ipods, iphones, ipads, androids, and kindles.
- Downloaded items can be "checked out" from 10 day - 3 weeks
- Printing may be limited and varies from 10 - 100 pages, depending on publisher restrictions
- Collections consists of more than 200,000 ebooks in all subject areas
Getting Started with EBSCO E-books
Preparation and Set-up
Using ebrary ebooks
- Locate the book you want
- Sign into your EBSCO account
- Select book to download
- On your device selct the Download (Offline) option and then select Bluefire to use the book
- Bluefire will tell you how long you can use the item
Access EBSCO e-books through the MU Libraries catalog AND browse the EBSCO portal for the most recent collections (150,000+) titles